Thursday, May 17, 2018

Girls Tech Challenge


In Kahikatea all the girls got given the offer to do a
Girls Tech challenge.
Only 26 girls chose to do it out of 32 girls.
Mr. A said to get into groups of 3-5
and figure out a group name.
I am in a group with Eva, Aimee, Emily & Daina and we
are called EEDAA Tech.
I decided to the girl's tech challenge because
I wanted to learn how to code better.
Our mentor's name is Jordan and we video
call her every Tuesday at 12:00- 12:30.

For our app, we are going to do a bullying app. Our group has decided to do that because we think it will get the furtherest in the competition.
My role in the girl's tech challenge is the project manager.
That is where I have to read all emails I get and read
through the docs that we get
sent. I have to help the team and say what needs to be
done and if we are staying
on task and lots more.
One Wednesday 16th of May we had one of another
team's mentors, Pauline
come to talk with us about coding. We had to answer
a lot of questions.
Here is some of the questions. What are you passionate about?
I want to own my
mum's cafe with Aimee when I'm older. I want to live in
New Zealand, I am
passionate about Netball, cooking, dancing and more.
Here is a photo of what we did.
















No comments:

Post a Comment